Visitation is Monday thru Friday from 5pm to 9:30pm. Visitation is conducted via video link from either the visitation center which is located across the street from the jail in LaBelle or if the visitor has a webcam they can visit from their home. Inmates may have 4 free 30 minute visits Monday thru Thursday. Visits on Fridays will be charged at a rate of $7.50 + service charge per 30 minute visit. No more than one free visit per day. You must register online at www.telmate.com, or at one of the kiosk's wich are located in the lobby's of the visitation center, or either Sheriff’s Office; once you have registered you will be allowed to schedule a visit.
P.O. Box 579
Labelle, FL 33975
VISITORS - Please note: In order for you to participate in visitation, the Visitation Requirements listed below must be followed.
- Visitors must be here at least 30 minutes prior to visitation to sign in.
- Visitors must be on inmate’s visitation list.
Only the inmate can place you on their visitation list. Adding or deleting names to the inmate's visitation list is done on the first of each month.
- Visitors must have picture I.D. that contains current address & Date of Birth
This includes all state D.L. & I.D. cards. We will also accept military and school I.D.s. This does not include picture credit cards, wholesale clubs, and etc.
- Juveniles (12-17) must have proof of age (birth certificate) and must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Both the adult & juvenile must be on the visitation list.
***NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 12 IS PERMITTED FOR ANY REASON***
- Purses, Cell Phones, etc, must be left in your vehicle.
***Food, Drinks & Tobacco in any form ARE NOT PERMITTED***
You will not be permitted to visit if you have these things on your person.
- Visitation clothing must not be revealing in any way.
Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be at least knee length.
All shirts (blouses) must have sleeves, cannot show stomach area and cannot be see-through.
- Once you enter the visitation area – you are not permitted to leave and return. If you leave the visitation area, your visit is over.
YOU ENTER THE VISITATION AREA - YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO LEAVE AND RETURN. IF YOU LEAVE THE VISITATION AREA, YOUR VISIT IS OVER.
- Visitors can leave money in the Inmate's canteen account by using the kiosk located in the lobby. The kiosk will accept cash, credit cards or debit cards. Money orders are no longer accepted.
***WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY OR TERMINATE ANY VISIT***